We decided to write a post about what can you do with Moscana Peshtemals. Lets have a look at a few different uses of our towels:
- Bath Towel – They actually wrap around you post-shower. Also, dries a lot faster than a cotton bath towel.
- Beach Towel – They are big and absorbent. Not to mention peshtemals are only one third of the wight and thickness of a traditional beach towel.
- Sarong – A sarong is great for the beach, but sarongs lacks the absorbency of peshtemals.
- Blanket – When you need a little nap on the plane or train, these towels will certainly come in handy.
- Picnic blanket – Lunch dates in a park are a lot better with these big spreads.
- Tie into a beach bag – No more packing an extra bag for your beach towel. Just tie a few knots and your towel is now your beach bag.
- Scarf – When it gets chilly, wear them as a scarf. Yep, they will actually keep you warm.
- Baby Blanket – You can wrap the little one into a peshtemal. Because the material is completely organic and eco-friendly. You won’t have to think twice before you swaddle your baby.
It’s always traveling season
Putting those normal bath towels you use at home on your packing lists is a big no-no. Being big, bulky, and slow to dry makes…
What is Peshtemal ?
When the Moscana online shop first opened, there were plenty of peshtemal options to choose from, but no one seemed to offer the quality we…
We are on Instagram!
We will be sharing photos of our collections, people and what makes Moscana special, as well as images of our customers enjoying Moscana towels. We…
Moscana Ad Campaign Video
Our new promo ad is now out! Take a look at our new collection and whats to come next. A lucky viewer will get a…